GÖKHAN ÖZEN FAN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GÖKHAN ÖZEN FAN CLUB

FORUM SAYFAMIZA HOŞ GELDİNİZ

AnasayfaLatest imagesAramaKayıt OlGiriş yap

One More Time

Aşağa gitmek 
YazarMesaj
MuRaT_GöKhAn
Admin

Mesaj Sayısı : 182
Kayıt tarihi : 06/06/08

One More Time Empty
MesajKonu: One More Time   One More Time Icon_minitimeC.tesi Haz. 07, 2008 8:15 pm

One More Time

I wanna have you i need to tell you,girl you have been on my mind İt´s like i´m not complete without you by my side
If i can make you see what i do, if you believe me then you would know that i´m not taking you for a ride

See i got something that you want, here´s my number call me let´s get down but don´t you get the wrong idea, i´m not the kind of boy who likes to play around
Girl, i miss you do you miss me too?

Come and hold me and tell me that you love me, touch my bady one more time
Cause i´v been waiting feeling lonely without you, open up and let me love you
So come and hold me, caress and kiss me girl I want you one more time
Don´t run away from me ineed you here so get off my mind and come and love me one more time

I got a weakness, a soft spot, when you smile i lose control and fall head over hools in love with you
See, this feeling´s so hot, it won´t stop, my heart is burning up i can´t wait what am i gonna do
See i got something that you want, here´s my number call me let´s get down but don´t you get the wrong idea, i´m not the kind of boy who likes to play around
Girl i miss you do miss me too?

Come and hold me and tell me that you love me, touch my bady one more time
Cause i´v been waiting feeling lonely without you, open up and let me love you
So come and hold me, caress and kiss me girl I want you one more time
Don´t run away from me ineed you here so get off my mind and come and love me one more time
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek
http://gokhanozen.canadian-forum.com

One More Time
Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası

Bu forumun müsaadesi var:Bu forumdaki mesajlara cevap veremezsiniz
GÖKHAN ÖZEN FAN CLUB :: GÖKHAN ÖZEN DİSCOGRAFİ :: ALBÜMLER :: Kalbim Seninle-
Buraya geçin: